Translate

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Heartfelt Sympathy

 

IC880 - Urban Owl - My INSPIRATION

I needed to make a few more cards for my donation and today's inspiration was perfect. This was quick to add to the stack. I die cut the paw print, and the back layer. I then heat embossed the sentiment and sprinkled with a few hearts.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Heartfelt Sympathy

8 comments:

  1. Great card Lisa…I always wonder what to make for sympathy for pets and this is just perfect xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking in black and white and just the hints of red, many thanks for joining in with our 'Add a Sentiment' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card. I have trouble making these cards, but this one is perfect. Love the color combo, one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect to express the sympathy felt at the loss of a beloved pet, beautiful card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect simplicity and love for this sympathy card. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts,-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the originality of this - CAS and very effective. Thanks so much for joining in with my "Add a Sentiment" challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet, I always like the added hearts

    ReplyDelete