Translate

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Let's Talk Turkey

 

CAS714 - Leaves

For my card I used this cute turkey image from DRS Designs and colored it with copics. I then fussy cut it and popped it up on dimensionals.

On the red layer I used the Let's Talk Turkey sentiment and heat embossed it in white on the red card base that I used a shaping tool to add a couple of lines.

I finished this card off with a few punched leaves from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Let's Talk Turkey

3 comments:

  1. He is too cute, love your sentiment with him, wow you do such a fantastic job of fussy cutting

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Lisa, love the design and that cute turkey, Kate x

    ReplyDelete