Translate

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Welcome Pup

 

CC918 - ORCHID OASIS, CRUSHED CURRY, OLD OLIVE

USEIT2022 - Dog Image

I needed to use up this image from my tote and thought it was perfect to add a flower to include for today's color challenge. Once the image was glued I added the sentiment and flower.

This is for my monthly donation.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

4 comments:

  1. LOve the cute pup and paw print P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image, a lovely card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! What a really sweet pup! The little greeting and floral add a special touch to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is a sweet image and love the little flower with the sentiment

    ReplyDelete