Translate

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Happy Halloween

 

CAS712 - Stripes

WT917 - Inspired by Halloween

F4A65 - Halloween

For my card I wanted to play with this color combination to create a spooky sky and through a fun Halloween image would be great. I used burgundy, red, orange and 2 different yellows and blended to get the sky.

I also used 2 yellows for the moon and added some grey to the frame.

The image was popped up on dimensionals and I added 2 black stripe stripes to the top and bottom to pick up the stripes on the image in the frame.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Halloween

6 comments:

  1. This is so colourful Lisa it sure cheered me up this morning…great Halloween stamps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that sky look brilliant with your coloring and the background color really makes it pop out even more! Such a spooky fun Halloween image and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fabulous sky Lisa, wonderful colours and I love the bird mage, a brilliant card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamps and fabulous sky
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, eerie but beautiful. I love the witch silhouette on her broom. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great halloween image and I love your ink blending!

    ReplyDelete