Translate

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Birthday Bear

 

WT919 - Buttons

USEIT2022 - Image & Brads

I needed to use up this image from my stack of images. My niece stamped this for me many years ago and I finally got it colored up. I think I may send this to her for her birthday.

I added a few scattered heart brads also from my tote and finished with the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Bear

4 comments:

  1. Love the cute Bear and little heart brads
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little bear with his patchwork heart is precious! How sweet to have your niece stamp it and then give as special gift later on in life! The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Lisa, love the sweet bear and those little hearts, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet, love how you colored this with the pastels, your brads are cute with it

    ReplyDelete