Translate

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Birthday Balloons

 

IC881 - Party City - INSPIRATION

F4A661 - Die cuts

For my balloons I used the Spellbinders die and cut out several blues and white and alternated the blue and white so I could get 2 cards.

The balloons were popped up on dimensionals and a few sequins were scattered. The card was finished with the birthday sentiment heat embossed in white with one of the blues from the balloons.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Balloons

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colourful ballon’s Lisa a great birthday card ….xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the die-cut balloons and embossed stars
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card with those die cut balloons, love your different shades of blue too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun designs on the balloons and like the star background with it

    ReplyDelete