Translate

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Just a Note

 

IC878 - Reproduction Gallery & Pinterest where I was inspired by the art The Red Egg

USEIT2022 - Images - Ephemera 

I had these images (Nest and Egg) in my tote needing used up and the inspiration was perfect for me to create a card with them.

I grabbed some papers that had similar colors and created the layout. The single egg is popped up on dimensionals as well as the sentiment.

The card front was finished with a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just a Note

4 comments:

  1. Great card, the p.paper is a perfect match
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab card, your background paper matched the speckled egg beautifully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty image, and love your added egg popped up with it, neat design of the card too!

    ReplyDelete