Translate

Monday, October 10, 2022

Racecar

 

MMTPT742 - your town is known for...

For my card I used a racecar image, colored it up with copics and fussy cut it. I also stamped the flame and colored that with copics.

The card base is tinfoil that I ran through a tire emboss folder and once everything was glued down, I popped the car up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Racecar

3 comments:

  1. Love the car and flame against the brilliant tyre embossed background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lisa…wow what a fantastic embossing folder….xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, love your coloring and the fire coming out of it is neat. That foil embossed great, perfect with your scene

    ReplyDelete