Translate

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Many Thanks

 

IC879 - Pumpkin Time - Here is my INSPIRATION

USEIT2022 - Ribbon

I love the different colors on the pumpkin edge and decided to add strips of different designer papers to my card front. Once the papers were glued down I added a die cut bird and finished with the ribbon from my tote.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Many Thanks

5 comments:

  1. Loving the colours and your card design,and your super bird is just a perfect finishing touch….take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how all these patterns work so well together in your design, a fab card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design love the Autumn coloured papers and little die-cut bird
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design with the different papers and the patterns all work very nicely together too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty patterns, and I love how you put together your bird, so sweet

    ReplyDelete