Translate

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Fun Halloween

 

WT917 - Create a card inspired by Halloween (does not have to be a Halloween card)

These cards started with me trying to use up the scrap Halloween paper. I cut the layers then used my Cricut to cut the fun Halloween critters adding some sponging to a few of their layers and a bit of white gel for some highlights.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Fun Halloween

3 comments:

  1. Both fun cute images and great Halloween P.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these little guys are just too cute, I love the little pumpkin with the ghost too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute Lisa! I love the adorable Halloween characters and fun papers!

    ReplyDelete