Translate

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Happy Anniversary

 

FS817 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Renata aka Renata Joyner. I found this INSPIRATION

I loved the large heart and it was perfect inspiration to create an anniversary card.

I cut the layers and die cut the heart and key.

For the red base I embossed the paper then used a gold metallic rub over it to give the card a vintage feel then popped some of the layers up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Anniversary

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and dies-love the embossing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed card Lisa, lovely colours too, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love how you teamed up the design in the heart with the embossing, so rich and elegant looking together!

    ReplyDelete