Translate

Monday, July 31, 2023

Fun in the Sun

 

CAS753 - Summer vacation

For my card I used my technique for mirror image stamping to stamp the first Adirondack chair. Once it was stamped I then put the stamped image in my Misti and stamped the second chair and the sentiment.

I then colored the scene with copics, cut the panel down and popped it up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Fun in the Sun

Challenges:

Cardz 4 Guys - On the Water 
Creative Moments - Let It Shine
I Spy with My Little Eye - Sunny Colors (Top Pick)
Fab n Funky - Summer Fun
Papercraft Challenges - Summer Fun

13 comments:

  1. I can visualise the scene depicted in your card and sentiment Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mirror stamping and a perfect card for a relaxing summery birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and peaceful scene-wish I was there!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Lisa- I do love a beach scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that sky!! Absolutely gorgeous scene and brilliant mirror stamping Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the mirrored image and beautiful scene, makes you want to be right there :) Love the sentiment with it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous sunny scene! This certainly shines.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "on the water" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Your beach scene is perfect for our current challenge...those chairs make me want to head to the beach cause there is nothing like relaxing in a chair by the water!
    —Deb Horst, DT #C4G327

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fabulous and perfect for our "I spy with my little eye" - warm and sunny colors theme, thanks so much for playing along with us! What a great sentiment to go with the scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a perfect scene. I could sit there all evening watching the sun go down. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely relaxing card, great sunset.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
    Buffy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous mirror stamping! Fantastic coloring and shading for the sky! Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon! Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful scene. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete