Translate

Sunday, July 2, 2023

8th Anniversary

 

FS856 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Diane aka Diane Vander Galien. I found this INSPIRATION.

My niece and nephew ask me to make them anniversary cards every year and Diane's table decorations reminded me I needed to get on the ball and get the cards made. They are celebrating their 8th anniversary this year and this is a spin on 8 with 88 keys on a keyboard.

I added 8 red flowers and 1 doubled up purple flower for the baby that they lost this year.

I used the easel tutorial to create the easel then added the keys and the purple flower to the inside of the card.

The music paper is a gold foil and really shines and I finished the card with several music stickers that are glittery and have gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

8th Anniversary

Challenges:

Cardz 4 Galz - More than One Fold
Lil Patch of Crafty - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Wedding / Anniversary

15 comments:

  1. This is such a perfect card for the occasion with the 88 keys and I love the easel card design! They'll absolutely treasure this special card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thoughtful easel card,love the music paper and the keyboard
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous easel card Lisa! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful easel card and a brilliant idea for an eighth anniversary.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely card Lisa, very unusual, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW! I'm sure they will know how special you made this card for them on a Happy Anniversary and sad occasion on their loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant idea making the stop be piano keys, a real keepsake. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on catch up! Fabulous design to this one Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A splendid easel design and beautiful anniversary card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so creative with the keyboard and I love that it is an easel too, pretty gold notes for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty and clever. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a stylish and clever card,

    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous anniversary card! Love the musical theme and keyboard!!
    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz
    Debbie - C4G DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great card, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete