Translate

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Celebrate

 

FS858 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Vikki, better known around here as vikkijo. Her gallery is incredible and full of inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

I loved the banners on her card and used that as my starting point. I am slowly going through my scrap drawer looking for ways to use up a bunch of paper scraps and the banners was perfect to get started.

I created 3 large banners then layered them on a coordinating DP. I then added the rick rack and the sentiment and finished with the celebrate sentiment popped up on dimensionals and scattered a few sequins.

My mom asked me for a few neutral celebrate cards to add to her stash so this is headed to her to fill in for some cards she needs added back to her stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Celebrate

6 comments:

  1. A lovely paper combo for this design Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and use of scraps
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very effective use of your scraps to create this fab card Lisa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design Lisa and a great way of using up scraps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout with the banner strips! Loving that zig zag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use those scraps ! I have started doing junk journals this past year, have made 4 so far and I use my scraps from cards in them too and I still have so many scraps.

    ReplyDelete