Translate

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Get Well Soon

 

WT959 - Get Well

USEIT2023 - Sunshine

For my card I found this cute weather paper in my stash and I thought of this sunshine that was in my tote of items to use up. I thought it was perfect for a quick get well card.

I die cut a couple of clouds, added some dimensionals and finished with a few scattered mirror candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Get Well Soon

Challenges:

Creative Moments - Let It Shine
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies

10 comments:

  1. The papers and die cuts work perfectly together Lisa, it's a really sweet card and will cheer someone's day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the elements compliment one another so well Lisa and dare I say the rain theme perfect for the UK this Summer.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is sunshine, rainy days, clouds and rainbows all the time, so this is a perfect card for sending get well wishes! Rainbows often come after the storms, so this is a great get well card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes a wonderful get well, love how you layered it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEP! Definitely colourful and cheerful to cheer anyone up. Great card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely matching die cuts for this fab paper and card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really wonderful papers! Such a happy cheery card for get well! Love the added layers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous paper and love the die cuts great get well card hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great get well card love the dies and weather themed P,paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pretty paper! The die cuts go just perfectly with it and I love the positioning in the card. Shows off the paper in the background and those lovely die cuts as well. Awesome 'cheer up!' card! Thank you so much for sharing this card with us at the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge!

    ReplyDelete