Translate

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Ducky Note

 



MMTPT783 - Ducks

For my card I used a Spellbinders duck die cut and cut the layers. I then added some sponging to a few of the layers and glued together. A few of the layers have some dimensionals and then some highlights.

The card was finished with the sentiment and some candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Ducky Note

Challenges:

Global Design Project - CASE (I cased Wilma's card - Rather than a proud fox with an umbrella I used a duck)
Try it on a Tuesday - Pretty Papers

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The die cut duck is adorable, love the fresh zingy colours and the yellow candy dots finish it perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's raining so hard here at the moment that I'm sure I will see one of these little ducks with his umbrella walking past very soon, lol. A fabulous card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it it’s such a great set of dies to play with …love the colours…xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too flipping cute with that fun duck and that great little umbrella tucked under his wing! If he lived here, he'd need it right now as a thunderstorm is bearing down upon us! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe! Super cute duck! Love the green and yellow colors with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute duck! I'm always playing catch up on your blog because you make so many wonderful cards lol hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeously cute love the little duck in her wellies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh is she ever the cutest, especially topped off with that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so cute Lisa, loving the duckie.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Lisa, I love your adorable little duck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww just so sweet Lisa, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH! My goodness, what an adorable and loveable duck. A Super card Lisa. Great background too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really adorable! I love the color combination too. Thanks for participating in our challenge over at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete