Translate

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Birthday Tulips

 

FS857 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is MariLynn. I am a huge fan of her incredible talent. I found this INSPIRATION.

For my card, I kept the 3 flowers and changed up the colors. I also did die cut flowers rather than dimensional flowers so the card can be mailed.

I used spellbinders die cuts to create the tulips then layered them on a designer green card stock.

Once they were pieced together, I added the birthday banner and some scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Tulips

9 comments:

  1. Lots of floral designs on your blog Lisa, love this pretty tulip card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour palette Lisa, such a cheery Birthday card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Lisa- the pale pink tulips contrast so beautifully with the vibrant green background, pink/green is a fabulous colour combo.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so beautiful Lisa, love the tulips, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tulips look so pretty and make a wonderful birthday card! I love how you colored that pretty sentiment panel too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and tulips-I love that you find the inspiration then give it your own twist
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully put together Lisa, a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is gorgeous. I love the colouring and pretty banner as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layered flowers, I love the green background for them!

    ReplyDelete