Translate

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Celebrate

 

SC968 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card I pulled out my scrap papers drawer and found several that coordinated together. I layered the pieces on a pink card stock then added the sentiment and a few scattered gems.

My mom asked me for a few neutral celebration cards so this is headed to her to fill in her stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Celebrate

Challenges:

Beautiful Blossoms - Mood Board #7
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - 3 Item Cluster (I used 3 Designer Papers, 3 gems around the sentiment, and 3 layers for the sentiment)

8 comments:

  1. You made a cute and fun card with your snippets of paper and I like the small flower on the right panel that coordinates so well with the floral designer paper! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lisa and a great use of your snippets. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful layout using your scrap papers! The colors and patterns are working great together on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card with all your snippets of paper Lisa hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Lisa, lovely papers and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty card with your scraps, your mom is lucky to have you making cards for her

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful "neutral" card Lisa, lovely colour mix of papers,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card made from lovely scraps! Thanks for inspiring us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we enjoy seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete