Translate

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Father's Day


 FS859 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Girlia. Her gallery is super cute. Here is my INSPIRATION.


I used a different duck cut file from Kadoodlebug for my card. I cut the layers with my Cricut and added some sponging and white highlights to the layers. I added a few dimensionals and layered it on a water wave DP.

The card was finished with my son's handwriting for a Father's Day sentiment. They have a funny relationship and it really brings me joy to see the comedy partnership between the two of them.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lisa just made me smile it is so much fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is that duck a cutie with those eyelashes, but I like that watery background and especially that funny sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card and love the cute duck
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this duck and those eyes I am so glad that this card inspired you cause it just brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness overload! Such a fun, bright and happy Father's Day card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this duck and those eyes. This card just brings a mile to my face. I am so glad this card inspired you to re-create into your own
    —girlia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and a true keepsake card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this little duck is the cutest thing! Such a fun and cute card idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous Duck, your shading is gorgeous, you've brought him alive, love you added your son's writing for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. too cute, I love those big eyes. Wow your son has great handwriting, wish I did :) good they have such a great relationship!

    ReplyDelete