Translate

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Roses

 

IC920 - Nature's Jewelry and Pinterest - INSPIRATION

USEIT2023 - Image

For my card I found this image in my stack of images needing colored. I colored it up with copics then added a black mat layer and finished with a few scattered pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Roses

Allsorts - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes Summery Colors
Just Us Girls - 3 of something (3 pearls)
Krafty Chicks - CAS
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. I really like the mesh background with your beautifully colored roses! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful image and fabulous colouring, it's a gorgeous card Lisa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully finished card using the CB Floribunda Net stamp Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring on this lovely stamp Lisa, I must get mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the beautifully coloured Chocolate Baroque stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This CB stamp is so beautiful Lisa, it's a beautiful card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the flowers are colored up so beautifully Lisa! The black mesh in the background really make this stand out nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Lisa, lovely design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lisa love that black mesh hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such pretty coloring of the flowers and like that mesh behind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful CAS creation! Beautiful colouring!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully coloured three-fer blooms Lisa. Love the mesh background. Thanks for adding to our gallery at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete