Translate

Monday, July 24, 2023

Love and Laughter

 

CAS752 - some type of landscape

For my card I stamped the cabin image from DRS Designs then masked it. Next, I stamped the first row of trees and then I moved the tree stamp and stamped off the trees again lighter behind the cabin. I stamped the trees off again and to fill in more behind the cabin.

Once the scene was stamped, I added the sentiment in the foreground.

I then colored the cabin and the trees and ground around it with copics. then I sponged the blue in the sky and added some white gel for the clouds and also to the smoke from the cabin.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Love and Laughter

Challenges:

Allys Angels - Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspiration - I was inspired by the colors
Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Crafters - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. A lovely scene you have created Lisa a beautiful card for a new home xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful stamped scene Lisa, the background forest looks fabulous. I love the colours too, snow looks so beautiful when the sky is blue.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this snowy scene Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am bad about masking but I so love the results you get, this is a gorgeous scene, makes me want to be there right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cabin scene turned out so pretty and the masking is brilliant! Love how you've done your clouds too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card for a New Home, love that scene.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's quite a fun little scene you've created with your stamps and I love the whole design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful New Home card Lisa, a lovely scene and beautifully coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fabulous. The scene you created is adorable and your coloring ROCKS!!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really beautiful scene - so well created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! thank you playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete