Translate

Monday, July 10, 2023

Congratulations on Your New Pet

 

CAS750 - Pets / Animals

For my card I used this cute dog image from DRS Designs and colored it with copics. 

For the sentiment I used my tutorial Moving Around Your Sentiment to move the words a bit further apart so that it looks like a continuation of the fence.

Once the panel was complete, I cut it down and layered on black card stock.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations on Your New Pet

Challenges:

Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Farm Quest General Store - Anything Garm Goes (I remember visiting my grandfather's farm and his fun pups coming to visit when we got out of the car)
Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Cutie Pie - CAS

12 comments:

  1. So cute Lisa what a cheer up card this is xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and fun card, love the image and the way you have added the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is just too doggoned cute with that dog carrying the big stick! LOL Love this fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Lisa it made me smile gorgeous image hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is just too cute and great idea with the placement of the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely clean design, adorable image too! It brought to mind Maisie, our 2nd Great Dane, sadly missed, who used to try to get through the gate to the woods with what looked like half a tree in her mouth- she never could work out what the problem was, bless her!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card and love the cute fun image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful!! Super cute image! I love the doggie helping to fill in the fence gap with his stick! Thanks for sharing at FQGS! We love backyard, outdoor topics! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. Heart's Quest has a congratulations theme that started July 14. You could do the same kind of card with a heart shape added or have a sentiment that has the word 'heart' or 'love' (or a variation) that's part of the theme requirement. Just thought I'd let you know about this other blog. --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The FarmQuest General Store!

    lovies, =o) kel
    FQGS DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, I think it's a perfect card for a 'farm country' theme! I never knew a decent farm that was without a dog or two. :-D Love, love, LOVE the CAS design. Thanks for playing at FQGS this challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great CAS design and I love that dog!

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete