Translate

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Welcome Pup

 

SC965 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Dog Image

I am trying to use up a sheet of dog stickers from my tote. For my card I used some tennis ball paper and cut out some additional layers to add to the card. I stamped the sentiment and finished with some yellow sequins.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

Challenges:

Country View - 4 Legged Friend
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (Winner)
Ellibelle - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Cute pup and what a great choice of backing paper- my dog loves a tennis ball....or any other kind of ball. Someone will snap up this cute card Lisa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet puppy image ..I'm playing catch up because I've been a bit busy with family stuff! lol great cards hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just as cute as can be! I love the bubbled background and how cute is that pup!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and a lovely card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card and I don't think I've ever seen a dog that didn't like tennis balls! Fun creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute doggie image Lisa and the tennis ball paper very timely with Wimbledon in full swing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute sticker and I like the idea of the tennis ball paper for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card, love you used "ball" paper with the stickers.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable card!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card. My daughter's dog can't be without her tennis balls...where ever she goes...her ball goes too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute make. Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the draw. Big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete