Translate

Monday, July 3, 2023

US Airforce

 

CAS749 - Stars and Stripes

For my card I used some cut off red and white to create the stripes. I then stamped and colored the US Airforce image with copics and then fussy cut it popping it up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

US Air Force

Creatalicous - Stars and Stripes
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes
The Outlawz Monday Greetings - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. This is wonderful and I love the patriotic colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's my husbands, he has retired from the Air Force!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such striking use of colour Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and colours, a fabulous patriotic card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and Simple design, which is lovely. Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Nicely designed....BUT...

    It's reminded me that today is about a year since I have seen my Grandson. I really miss him. I know he told me that he is getting leave soon.. but I sincerely doubt that he will use it to fly 8000+ miles to come home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoo-ray! for the Red, White and Blue! Thank you , Lisa for sharing your wonderfully patriotic creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this month at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge!

    lovies, =o) kel
    TOL Monday Greetings DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete