Translate

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Merry Christmas to All

 

CAS751 - Christmas in July

For my card I decided to pull out some gems. I have a ton of gems in so many sizes and need to start using them up.

I pulled out various clear, pinks and purples. I put a circle die cut down then glued a layer around the circle. I then picked up the die cut and filled in other gems and pearls around the layer.

Once the gems were glued I added a pink bow and added the DRS Designs sentiment in pink. I layered the wreath panel on a bright pink layer.

I really love how this turned out and may make a few more in other colors to use up more of these gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Merry Christmas to All

Christmas Craft - Anything Goes 
Christmas Cards All Year Round - 7 of something or mostly white (There are 7 of the medium pink pearls
Craft Rocket - Christmas in July
Crafty Catz - Christmas in July
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Let it Shine
Double Trouble - Christmas in July
Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas in July
Get Creative - Christmas in July
The Holly and Ivy - Anything Christmas
Peace on Earth - Anything Christmas
Sparkles Monthly - Christmas in July
StarStampz - Christmas in July
Crafters Cafe - Christmas in July

21 comments:

  1. I love this Lisa, it's so pretty and sparkly with all those gems, lovely colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card just love the gems …outstanding xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is stunning! All of those gems perfectly placed for the wreath! Great way to use them up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Lisa, a very clever way to use up some of your gems and pearls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great idea and lovely sparkly wreath creation.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is just gorgeous, you did a beautiful job filling it in and arranging them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beautiful gem wreath
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever way to use up all those gems! Great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and thanks so much for participating in our STAR STAMPZ challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

      Delete
  10. Beautiful card--love the blingy wreath!!
    Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I’ll check back before the challenge end date to see if you’ve updated to be eligible 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your gems made a gorgeous wreath!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card making a wreath of gems and sequins and love the non-traditional Christmas colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty, I love it. Thank you for joining in at Christmas Craft Creations. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa, what a beautiful non-traditional palette you chose for your card! So clever in the way you created it, too!! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us here at Double Trouble for our "Christmas in July" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card sparkles so beautifully, Lisa! I love the colors you selected. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #143. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab Christmas card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great job designing your card I love how you used your Embellishments, giving sparkle to your card You allowed Idea to be on this card..
    Have a Blessed week
    hugs
    Dottie

    I'm now a follower of your Blog come be a follower on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So gorgeous - I love this idea!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty card and I love the colour choices. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete