Translate

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Disney Birthday

 

IC921 - Bloons - INSPIRATION

USEIT2023 - Disney stickers

DTGD23lazylizard - We would love for you to join the fun for Dare to Get Dirty.

I am working my way through using up some Disney stickers in my tote. For my card I found several scrap designer papers that worked well with this sticker. I created the layout and added some dimensionals to the sticker panel and the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Disney Birthday

Challenges:

As You Like It - Favorite (flowers or gingham) I say gingham because you can pair anything with it for any card to give to anyone but for my card I was able to use both. :)
Cardz 4 Galz - Something with P (Paper, Popped Up and Plaid)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (Optional Hot Colors)
DL Art - Anything Goes
Just add Ink - (I used Flowers & Gingham)
Krafty Chicks - All Occasions
Seize the Birthday - Inspired by a Book (When my kid was little I used to read all kinds of Golden Books and many were Disney Inspired like this ONE).
Park Hopping My Happy PlaceKilimanjaro Safari

21 comments:

  1. This could not have been any more fun without that combo of great papers and designs! Love all the candy and the Disney theme for a kid's birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and fun- who doesn't love Mickey! I love your papers too, such bold primary colours perfect with the cute characters.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Beautiful bright colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Lisa, the papers are perfect with this cute image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bright and cheerful card, lovely paper choices too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely perfect colours for the Disney theme Lisa. A Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a real fun card and so very colourful Lisa, brings back happy memories.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Disney sticker and bright colourful papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The papers you've chosen to go with your cute sticker works out beautifully with your design! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun Disney card Lisa, love the gingham and spots,stripes, and floral, they fit perfe4ctly together, fabulous bright happy card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a good Disney card and yours is awesome! You should enter this in Makira's blog challenge at Park Hopping My Happy Place! https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    Just say which park (that won't be hard, lol, WDW of course!
    July's challenge ends 7/31.
    XXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. super Disney adorable
    I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART July 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE. Or the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #328
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card! The combination of patterns, bold colours and adorable images are perfect for a child's card. Thanks so much for joining our choose two challenge at Just Add Ink. Kerry, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous colourful card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute, I love the papers you used with it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A bright fun card Lisa, great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great way to use your Choose Two elements - so bright, so fun! Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  18. Spectacular card! Love Mickey Mouse and his crew, and you did well with the colours! I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Disney fans, both young and old, will love this card!!! Great use of papers and colors. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A great fun and colourful card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a bright fun card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete