Translate

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Birthday Cake

 

MMTPT781 - Palindrome

For my card I used the palindrome Stressed Desserts.

I used a Sizzix cake die cut to cut out the layers of the cake, plate and candles in pinks and tans. I then pieced it together and layered on the green designer paper.

I added additional pink to the corners and finished with a couple of scattered pink gems and a couple of punched flowers with Nuvo Drops and the birthday sentiment banner.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Cake

Challenges:

Try it on Tuesday - 3 Colors (Pink, Green & Maroon)

13 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo and also that cute little cake die, adorable.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this fun and festive cake along with the great design you created! Those little flowers are the cutest accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever! What a great palindrome, never heard that one before, will try to remember it to impress my granddaughters! Fabulous card love the colours and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Birthday card Lisa and gorgeous colour palette.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun cake :) I like your design for the background too, pretty flowers to top it off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Lisa, great design with a super colour pallet, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your topsy cake and the wonderful colour mix, a Super card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card Lisa and the colour combo is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your cake design and the color palette you've used for your card here! I think my favorite is the crooked layers of the cake and the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love the colors that you used in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card Lisa love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card! Love those colours you chose! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this fantastic cake! Thanks for sharing at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete