Translate

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Birthday Bee

 

WT957 - Bees

For my card I used a bee napkin and glued it to white card stock. I then dug in my yellow designer paper scraps and added several to black card stock.

The card was finished with the birthday sentiment popped up on dimensionals and a few scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Bee

Challenges:

DL Art - Anything Goes

Tic Tac Toe - Gingham, Floral, Insect (Yellow Gingham, Flowers and Bees on napkin)

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely sunny card Lisa, the little Bees need us to keep reminding people how important they are.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great little napkin you used on this card and I love the sketch design with all the yellow! Bee happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright and summery card Lisa hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bee napkin makes a beautiful focal panel, love the layout and the sunny yellows.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some very pretty napkin pattern with the bees! Really love your layout design with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bees and your yellow assorted card stock. Super napkin card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty design on that napkin and I like how you used just a portion of it and matted it all on the black!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous summery card Lisa, love the bees and your design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Summert card and love the Bee napkin-I have just bought a selection to try this
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely summery card Lisa, great use of that pretty napkin too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa... loving all your DSP choices! Thanks so much for joining and sharing with Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This bee napkin is so cute! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic Tac Toe.

    ReplyDelete