Translate

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

With Sympathy

 

SC966 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card I layered a blue designer paper for the base then die cut the sentiment panel and the flower layers. I added some sponging to the flower layers and stamped the sentiment.

The card was finished with a few scattered blue gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

With Sympathy

Challenges:

Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies (Winner)
Simply Create - Favorite Colors (my favorite color is blue paired with any other color)
Sisterhood of Crafters - In the Garden

12 comments:

  1. This is done so beautifully with those pretty colors and simple design!. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning die cut flower and such beautiful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that flower is beautiful! Love the details and the blue colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lisa, perfect for a sympathy card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant sympathy card Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love those pretty layers on the flower, pretty sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with beautiful colors!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! Love the flower for the focal image. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete