Translate

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Just a Note

 

MMTPT784 - Bright Colors

USEIT2023 - Image

I needed to use up this image from my stack of images and thought it was perfect for this week's Teapot Tuesday's designation.

I fussy cut the image, stamped the sentiment and popped both the image and sentiment up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with some green stripped candy dots as they match the stripes on the image.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just a Note

Challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image Lisa…love those candy dots!….xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card Lisa and lovely in the fresh colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and I love the background pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute!! I just love the bits of candy with your great fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE! This fellow is just as sweet as can be! I love the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet love that little fellow ...gorgeous card hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet card, love this image for a fun boys card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great monchrome card and cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A darling card and image. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete