Translate

Monday, August 7, 2023

Billiard Birthday

 

CAS754 - 1 rectangle & 1 circle

For my card, I used a couple of pool images from DRS Designs and colored them up making sure to add some pink. I have several family members that play pool and wanted this card to be a bit more girly.

I cut down the layers and added a pink accent layer.

For the circle layer, I cut the edge of the card down just a bit so that I could hang the image off the edge and still have it fit in a 4.25 x 5.5 envelope.

I finished with the sentiment in pink to match the pink in the images and the layered card stock.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Billiard Birthday

Challenges:

Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Give a Crafter a Cookie - Neons
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Super card for a pool player, Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye catching images and design Lisa, the bright pink definitely gives it a more girly look, perfect choice of sentiment too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun card for someone who enjoys billiards and I just love the perfect sentiment that goes with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting that you have so many family members who play pool! This is a perfect card for any of them, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card love the billiard images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun card Lisa, lovely design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like those stamps that can be used for either gender, great way to make it more feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card, especially for the pool player.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Lisa! Such a cool (but definitely feminine) card for a billiards player - I adore lime green and pink together! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 The Avenue Create, so happy you came to play on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So creative! I love the pun as well. Great job and thank you for joining us on the back porch at 613 Ave

    ~Tamara DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully done - Thanks for sharing over at AAA Birthday this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and I love that sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete