Translate

Monday, August 14, 2023

Baby Giraffe

 

CAS755 - Put some Orange on your cards

For my card, I wanted to use this cute giraffe image from DRS Designs. I thought it was perfect for a baby card.

I stamped the image and colored it with copics. Next, I created a heart aperture and embossed the panel. I then layered the image under the panel.

The card was finished with die cutting the congratulations 3 times in white card stock and then using the orange copic used for the image to color the top layer.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Baby Giraffe

Challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Keep it Simple (Top Sister Winner)
Cutiepie - Stamps or Stars
The Crafting Challenge Blog - Favorite Color - when I was a kid my favorite color was orange. I have since found that my favorite color is blue, so I included both on this card.
Moving Along with the Times - Emboss
Can You Handle the Pressure - Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. Super cute and it's a great design with the heart aperture.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card and pretty image, love the heart shape frame for the image, its lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable giraffe, so cute and perfect for a baby congratulations card, a lovely design and it's suitable for both boys and girls.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too too cute! Love the heart frame with the tiny hearts embossing and cute little giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Lisa, the little giraffe is so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and love the cute baby giraffe
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is just adorable, love him inside the heart and embossing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore him peeking up through the heart opening! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, what an adorable giraffe. Great texture and design too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and adorable too, love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorably cute!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG ... so, so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure & The Sisterhood of Crafters challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute and the EF is lovely, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great CAS card, thanks for playing along with our 'Emboss Wet or Dry' challenge @ MAWTT this month. Good Luck 
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very Nice grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Crafting Chalenge Dt Manuela

    ReplyDelete