Translate

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Cat Sympathy

 

WT962 - National Black Cat Appreciation Day

For my card, I pulled out some cat designer paper and found some coordinating scrap papers to create the layout.

I then punched a black cat and popped it up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with the white heat embossed sentiment and a few candy dots.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Cat Sympathy

Challenges:

Through the Purple Haze - Patterned Paper, Stamp, Something Shiny
DL Art - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenges - Animals
Crafty Animals - Animals
Crazy for Cats - Anything Cats

11 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lisa and really pretty colour palette.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put this together so beautifully with those paper snippets and the black cat image. Such a pretty card for a sad occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa,great design and colour combo-love all the cats
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and colours it makes a lovely sympathy card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully designed card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not know it was black cat appreciation day! My son has a black cat! Your card is adorable with all of the pinks and hearts with your black kitties!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lisa, a lovely design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design Lisa beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such cute paper, love the design you have for it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your paper and your black cat, lovely colour mix too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layout of this gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete