Translate

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Thank You Pup

 

SC973 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Dog Image

For my card I used several coordinating scrap papers to create the card base. I then stamped the sentiment and die cut the banner and oval.

The dog image was in my stack of images to color and use up. He is colored with copics, then fussy cut and popped up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with a few scattered gems.

This is another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You Pup

Challenges:

As You Like It - Favorite Animal (I love both cats and dogs. I make a ton of dog and cat cards for monthly pet donations.
Pennys challenges - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Another perfect card for your pet donations Lisa, I spent the weekend making Christmas cards with an animal slant for the RSPCA.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, fab papers and colours, love your cute and happy pup!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the greatest ideas and cutest images for your pet donation cards, and this is just another fun creation to add to all the many others. I love that little burlap flag banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! What fun Lisa, love the happy dog and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute, love that tongue hanging out :) like how you used the banners too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute pup,dies and the little hessian banner
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bless you for your donation work for pets. This is a darling card, sure to be a favorite. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete