Translate

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Welcome Pup

 

SC972 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Stickers

For my card, I pulled out more of the dog stickers in my stash and layered them on black cardstock.

I then added a dog to the center and a stamped welcome sentiment on dimensionals.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lisa, what a cute pup. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dog and great use of the stickers to create a striking background.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image and doggy papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and a fabulous card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caught up with your fab makes Lisa totally fab all of them hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! I adore your little weenier pup! The background strips look awesome with him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute and perfect dog card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mix of papers with the cute dachshund.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the cutest dog with the biggest ears! LOL Love this design - it's too much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fun sticker and neat design for the background!

    ReplyDelete