Translate

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Welcome Pup

 

SC970 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Image

I needed to use up this image and thought it would be perfect for another of my pet donation cards. I colored it up with copics then fussy cut it.

I then cut out some fun DPs that had the colors on the image and finished the card with the sentiment and a few candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies (2 Circle Dies)
Jans Digi - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. That's so cute, adorable image and perfect backing paper -paw prints and tennis balls go well with puppies!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! What fun, love your choice of papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image Lisa and loving the paw print DP.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those puppies are adorable! Great design with those diagonal dsp designs and red candy dots too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pups are so cute and I love your papers with them1

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cluster of Pups is adorable and a great way to use up what you have on hand. Thanks for linking up at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We enjoy seeing everyone's lovely makes.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this adorable pack of puppies! Such a cute card with great papers. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like they are all dressed up and ready to be taken home... Cute Card! Thank you for sharing your Puppy Pak with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Treat time.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable card, hanks for joining with us at Jan's Digi Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete