Translate

Sunday, August 27, 2023

He Has Risen

 

FS864 - this week's featured stamper Brenda aka Tillergirl has a wonderful gallery. I found this INSPIRATION.

USEIT2023 - Image

When I saw Brenda's gallery I knew immediately what image I was going to use from my stack of images.

I colored up this cross image, added a few die cut flowers and leaves from my stash and layered. The card was finished with a few Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

He Has Risen

11 comments:

  1. I just love this beautiful card with your great coloring, added leaves and flowers and your amazing coloring of this image. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ready for Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully peaceful card and perfect for Easter.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and image-my word you are organised
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card for Easter Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Easter card, Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Easter card, Lisa. Love the leaf embellishments. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card! Love the texture on the cross!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love your added die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you took the image and added some dimension with those leaves. Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete