Translate

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Thank You Dragon

 

IC925 - Imagekind - here is my INSPIRATION

For my card, I pulled out one of the beer wrappers that I have saved from my hubby's cans. It has some fun gold foiling in it and is great for masculine cards.

I die cut the dragon and added some gold rub on to add interest to the dragon. The dragon and sentiment are popped up on dimensionals. 

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You Dragon

9 comments:

  1. Wow, what a super Dragon and great recycling using the bottle wrapper to such great effect.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lisa, a perfect background for your wonderful dragon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great combination- the background is perfect for your magnificent dragon- great upcycling!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is just wonderful great use of the recycling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is brilliant! That wrapper works perfectly with your die cut dragon here! Love the gold foiling on everything too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a recycled gem with pizzazz! The dragon is magical and so is this card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabulous Dragon and goes perfectly with the recycled wrapper background-great save.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Dragon is amazing and I think the wrapper idea was perfect for this, very creative. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative using those materials, makes a fab guy card for sure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete