Translate

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Your Kindness

 

WT961 - Afternoon Tea

For my card, I found a really cute teacup cut file in my stash and used my Cricut to cut out the layers. I added some highlights and sponging and popped some of the layers up on dimensionals.

I layered it on a fun die cut pink border and added a coordinating DP layer.

The card was finished with a few gems and the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Your Kindness...

Cupcake Inspirations - Inspiration Photo
DL Art - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Food & Beverage

10 comments:

  1. That's the cutest teacup ever and it's a perfect way to spread kindness with a card! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! This cricut cut is super CUTE! Darling card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable cup, love the florals and frame with her too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Lisa, love the happy image and great colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the background and cute teacup
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, this is really pretty Lisa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cup and nice background, great card, Thanks for playing our challenge this week, happy crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet image and like that sentiment with it, pretty framing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little image!! I love the bow on that teacup!! Fun design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete