Translate

Monday, August 28, 2023

Special Person

 

CAS757 - Kindness

I really love this birthday sentiment from DRS Designs. It is perfect to give to anyone.

For my card, I stamped the sentiment in teal and cut out with a stitched rectangle.

The card base was cut with a stitched rays die cut and then I popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.

I then die cut several flowers and leaves and finished with several teal gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Special Person

Challenges:

A Place to Start - Leaves
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
We Love 2 Create - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! Lovely sentiment, pretty colours, love that stitched rays die too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! I love every beautiful detail, and especially the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a delight Lisa and blue and green always work so well together.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card. I love the sun ray embossed panel and the sweet sentiment. The recipient will feel very special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and sentiment Lisa-love the pretty dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a sweet sentiment! Really gorgeous card with that cut plate and flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fresh! Lovely design and message x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pierced backgrounds and your little flowers and leaves are so pretty with that sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa, a beautiful card with the sentiment as the main focus, love the stitched rays you have used behind the sentiment panel. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete