Translate

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Welcome Pup Stickers

 

SC971 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Stickers

I found these dog stickers in my tote needing used up and thought they would be perfect for this fun sketch. I layered them on white because there is a bit of translucency in the stickers. I then layered them on the black card stock.

I placed the stickers on a paw print paper and finished with the sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup Stickers

Challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Penny Challenges - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Dog Days
Ellibelle's Corner - Boys / Men
Daisy Chain - Boys / Men

12 comments:

  1. You've created a great collage effect card here Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patchwork of fun bright stickers makes a great focal panel for this super card- looks fab with the paw print paper.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and creative way to use your stickers! I really like how you put them all together on this great little card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute and creative way to use those stickers! Great work with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and clever use of your stickers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great doggie themed card, Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they worked great together for this design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! What a fun and marvellous doggy related card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable layout for this sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to make a beauty with your stashed stickers! I love the paw print paper. Thanks so much for joining us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fun pet themed card. Thanks so much for joining in with Ellie's "I Spy" challenge theme of "Something For Boys or Men"
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really fabulous masculine card! Love the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete