Translate

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Life With You...

 

WT964 - Picnic / Barbecue and related food

For my card I stamped this adorable image from Pink and Main and colored it with copics. I die cut the heart and added black copic around the edge.

Next, I cut the plaid layer, added a couple of banners and the sentiment on the banner. 

The card was finished with a few scattered black gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Life With You...

Challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - Food Related
Cardz 4 Galz - Animals or Insects
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Double Trouble - Anything Goes & Picnic (A - Ant, B - Basket, C - Checked)
Ellibelle I Spy - Men / Boys
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and gingham paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun Lisa and nice and cheery with the red gingham DP.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright and cheerful card, love the gingham paper and the cute image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is an adorable image and I love how you colored everything and put this card together! Those 2 flag banners are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness that image is just too cute and I do love the paper to go with it, just like a picnic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment, love how the Aunt is so proud to be hanging around a picnic basket of food, love the checker patterned paper is perfect for the background... simply adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and love that you included Twisted Sister's ABC options.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW! What a great match of image and sentiment, love your bug and the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. Love the image and colouring, and the addition of the plaid almost like the picnic cloth. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. And thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge too. xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa:
    This is such a FUN card. I love a cute picnic card every time. I just saw an older picnic set in my stash and now you've made me think about it again. I guess that's how we all get inspiration from each other, right? Well, thank you so much for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always appreciate your participation in our challenges, and I pray that God will bless you this week as you call on Him for all your needs.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cute image and fab composition make for an adorable card. Thanks so much for joining in with this month's "I Spy With My Little Eye" Challenge on the theme "For Boys/Men".
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This couldn't be any cuter! Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble - Crazy Cousin Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! Your little ant is so perfect for a Labor Day picnic card. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #146. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute ant image and totally adorable design! Now if only the ants in my kitchen would decide to have a picnic outside instead of in my kitchen :)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is just the perfect picnic card!! So so cute!! Thank you for playing with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete