Translate

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Grad

 

FS861 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Cindy aka misscindy. I found this INSPIRATION.

As I was sorting through my designer paper scraps I found this already stamped grad hat and thought I could make a quick graduation card. Cindy's card was perfect inspiration for me to use it.

This card was really quick. I layered the stamped grad hat on green card stock then layered it on black.

I die cut the Grad sentiment in black then finished with the sticker grad hat and some candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Grad

Challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. This looks great and so easy to make, love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so striking with those colors and a great graduation card with that little grad hat you found!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design Lisa, bold and striking , all the elements work perfectly together.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat background , great card. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great graduation card and love the little hat
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A terrific graduation card Lisa, love those colours, Kate x

      Delete
  6. Lovely graduation card Lisa, great design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool, like the stamped background with your grad hat and the nice font on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete