Translate

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Scrappy Thanks


FS863 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper Sue, is better known around splitcoaststampers.com as suespms. I found this INSPIRATION.


Sue's card was blue and brown, I changed up my card to pink and browns.

I dug in my brown scrap drawer and die cut a bunch of circles. I then added foam tape to all of them and finished the card with some pearls and the Thanks sentiment.

This is one of my favorite ways to use up scraps and I can crank out a bunch of these cards to give out to family and friends when they ask for some thank you cards.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love all the circles, look like pretty buttons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of scraps,love all the circles of different papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one clever way to use up scraps and all those patterns and circles are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such effective use of snippets of DP Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant way to use up scraps and looks so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Lisa and a clever way of using snippets. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fabulous Lisa- what a great way of using scraps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the card with the popped up circle patterns! Such a great way to use those scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card Lisa, I love all the patterned circles, a super design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful selection of papers, a great design Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great way if using up those scraps we all have, a lovely thank you card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this idea for scraps, you do it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab way to use up scraps! xoxo

    ReplyDelete