Translate

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Sydni

 

WT960 - Crown

For my card I used the Spellbinders stitched letters and cut out each of the letters. I stitched them with some dark teal embroidery floss and added some silver gems.

For the crown I found one online and cut it with my Cricut. I then popped the name up on dimensionals and added some additional gems to the crown.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Sydni

Challenges:

DL Art - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Shades of Blue
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crafting Challenge - Favorite Color (My favorite color is blue)
Time Out Challenges - Monochromatic
Try Stampin' - or not - On Tuesday - Slimline (stitching technique)

15 comments:

  1. What a lovely design Lisa, the stitching on the letters is so effective, love the colours and the sparkle- a card fit for a princess!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely design Lisa and I can imagine the glints of sparkle from the silver gems.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and such a fancy card with all the gemstones and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever and beautiful card Lisa. Love the addition of the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The stitching details look amazing! What a very regal and stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great design for a named card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super personalised card, Lisa. A lovely sparkly design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really great!! I love the word art
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART August 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Lisa, I'm sure Sydni will be thrilled! Thanks for taking some Time Out to share this marvellous monochrome make with us Time Out Challenges!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing stitching on the letters and love the sparkle. I'm sure this pretty card will will appreciated. Thank you for joining the challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is a wonderful personalized card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all the different shade of blues that you used here to create such a personal card for someone special. Thank you for joining us at MTTC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sydni, what a clever slimline card you've created! Love all the stitching for the letters!! Thank you for sharing your card and playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card! Love the letters with the added embroidery floss and gems! Very creative! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful, Sydni. Love the embroidery on the letters. Crown was a perfect addition to this card. Love it totally. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete