Translate

Monday, June 27, 2022

Scrappy Hello

 

MMTPT727 - Tic-Tac Toe (I used bird, scoring and ribbon)

USEIT2022 - Bird Stickers

I am still playing in my scraps and for this card I used a small rectangle die cut to cut down some blue designer papers. I finished with some ribbon, the sentiment and a couple of sticker bird embellishments.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Hello

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous way to use your scraps, such a pretty card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow just like a homemade scraps quilt, I just love it, the embellishments are so pretty with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! Made for a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete