Translate

Monday, June 20, 2022

2 Cards 1 Background Technique

 

MMTPT726 - 1 Background technique for two cards - I used the Double Stencil Resist HERE.

USEIT2022 - both images

I love getting 2 cards for 1 background technique. This is the double stencil resist technique for 2 little ones that need a bit of cheer.

Once the backgrounds were created I found in my stash these 2 images that were already colored waiting for cards and perfect for a little boy and little girl. One image is from Polkadoodles and the other is a Tilda image.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

2 cards 1 background technique

4 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards. The background technique really draws your eye to to the sweet images.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really super cards Lisa, lovely images and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried that technique, you got two very cute cards there, your images are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with this technique! Cute images!

    ReplyDelete