Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2022

4th of July

 

CAS694 - Numbers

Today's challenge is perfect to create a 4th of July card. For my card I used 2 stamps. The first stamp is the border stamp and I masked part of the stamp off and inked up the blue stars. I then stamped that portion then masked the stars off and inked the red stripes.

Next, I stamped the sentiment. I added a few blue ink splatters and some scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

4th of July

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful card, love the stamping.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe July is right around the corner already. This is a lovely card to celebrate the occasion. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that makes a great border and I think that is the first 4th of July stamp I have seen

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute, patriotic card. nice colors and the blue ink splatter is a nice addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Lisa, a fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete