Translate

Friday, June 24, 2022

Many Thanks

 



IC864 - Wildlife Wonders - here is my INSPIRATION

F4A644 - Feeling Fishy

I am still trying to use up some of this already cut water paper from my designer paper drawer. I thought it would make a great background for this cute jellyfish die cut.

Once the jellyfish was cut I cut the designer papers and assembled the card finishing off with the thank you sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Many Thanks

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Lisa, I love the jellyfish and the background paper, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is perfect paper, and the jellyfish is so neat with it!

    ReplyDelete