Translate

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Many Birthday Cards

 

JUN22VSNF - Aloha Fest (Think sand, flip flops, tropical flowers, bright summer colors, fruity drinks, pineapples, surf boards, waves, swim suits, etc.)

For this card I used a Kadoodle SVG file to cut out the cute bear. Sponging was done on the edges and cheeks then the pieces were glued together.

The sand was easily done by tearing some tan paper then sponging the edge.

The card was finished with the Trinity Stamps birthday sentiment and all layered on a blue shimmer designer paper.

Beach Birthday

JUN22VSNG - ship/boats

WT901 - Brads

MSP58 - Sentiment Focal

This was a very quick card. I used all the stamps in a stamp set putting them in my Misti then stamping on white card stock. I then added some greys to the stamped images and glued to the black card base. Finished with a few scattered brads and the birthday sentiment.

Masculine Birthday

JUN22VSNH - Fruits and Veggies

USEIT2022 - Image

I needed to use up this image from my stack of images already stamped out. I had it already colored waiting for a card and this challenge was perfect.

I die cut the tag and added some fancy fiber then used some designer papers that coordinated with the colors in the image and added a birthday banner.

Summer Birthday
JUN22VSNM - 4th of July

USEIT2022 - Image

WT901 - Brads

You ask why this is in the birthday post...well I have a friend that her birthday is on the 4th of July so I think this is perfect for her birthday card.

The image was also in my stack of images needing colored and this one was also already colored waiting for a card. 

I cut the layers, added the image, die cut the celebrate a few times and stacked it then finished the front of the card with more scattered brads.

4th of July Birthday

JUN22VSNN - motorcycles

For this card I used a sun stencil to create the sunshine. Next I added some grey to the base of the sun then die cut the clouds, motorcycle and bird. I added some sponging to the motorcycle and some grey to the bird wings to make him look like a seagull. 

Motorcycle Birthday

JUN22VSNO - Circle Spinner card: Circle Spinner Tutorials at Splitcoaststampers.com

For this card I used the cute new pup image from DRS Designs and the new Birthday Wishes sentiment. Once the dog was stamped I cut the 2 circles then I added the spinner element and this fun soccer ball image.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy with the challenges haven't you, I just love the characters you make on your silhouette and the details you bring to them. Love all the masculine images on the second card, the mice are too cute on the next two cards, great summer cards.
    Cool background for your motorcycle and love the dog playing with the ball!

    ReplyDelete